Thursday, November 8, 2012

Conventional is a good fallback position isn’t it?


I will say tradition that my parents raise me with a positive tradition I can say, most my friends and other people out there they do not have this privilege that I have it now.
But I can say Fullbacks will always have a place on some rosters, but fewer teams are keeping them. There is a downside to that because teams not using fullbacks are having trouble getting touchdown runs near the goal line and are having some difficulty holding fourth-quarter leads because they aren't running the ball as successfully.
But you can understand what's going on with tight ends. The tight ends who are tall pass-catchers are tough for defences to match up against. If you go to a nickel defence, the tight end is bigger and often just as fast as the corner back covering him. If you match him up against a safety, the tight end has a size advantage. If the defence stays in a base look, the linebacker may not be able to cover him.

No comments:

Post a Comment