Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Leave your life the way you want it


I just watched a TV show called, Top Shayela on Vuz TV on DSTV and remembered that life is about hard work, learning new things and respecting people around you because you are what you are because of them. Don’t forget the one who gave you the talent and value what you have because not everyone has it.

I thank god for what I have and if I look back where I’m coming from it make me wonder how lucky I am, because I’m about to leave my life the way I want it through my hard work. There is a quote that basically says that hard work is mother of all success.

I realised one thing in life is that  the youth of today keep on crying or saying that we are not privilege , what are you doing about it, seating around the Conner  begging or stealing from other people  instead of doing something for yourself. Enough said
http://onechance1992.blogspot.com/2010_08_01_archive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment