Friday, March 16, 2012

We are afraid of the wrong things

Have you ever think what would happen if you not listening to your parents. Our parents raised us with love and respect, but sometimes we tend to forget about what they thought us, because we tend to listen to our friends.
I remember when I grew up my parents used to tell me if you do A&B this is what will happen to you, because at that time we were listening because we were children. We were afraid of the wrong things but as child you want to experiment or experience what your parents told you not do it. In our culture if you a child especial girl there is certain food that you not allow to eat because the elders know what is going to happen to you. But the main problem with children is curiosity and they want to know what the main reason be hide not eating certain food. We are afraid of the wrong things

3 comments:

  1. I know that when I was young I was also curious and it's when my parents say don't do something that actually gives me the idea of wanting to see what happens if I do that. Its sad that kids today are not afraid of doing wrong things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still curious as in today, yet i get afraid to do all the wrong because I feel at this age there must not be any wrong in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, children and still some adults DO still do whatthey think is right, and bad things happen. Sometimes (most times) our elders know what they are talking about.

    ReplyDelete