Friday, February 17, 2012

Damn! I hate Baba & Las

I jumped into train after a long night of drinking spree with my friends, and I thought about the good time we had. The train pull off from Cape Town station heading to Khayelitsha and I was busy chatting to a stranger next to me, explaining to him how happy I’m that now I got a job. Luckily the stranger next to me was someone who has experienced what I have been going through. As the train departure the next station he asks me if I want to smoke and I told him that I do not smoke. After  that I felt so much pains all over my body ,  and I was so  tired because of last night, I remember the last word before I pass out was I can’t wait to go home.
As I was sleeping heard people singing, preaching gospel and I knew that I’m about to reach Nyanga Junction after that heading to Philip. In fact I did not stress about it because I knew that the last station is Khayelitsha, and the security officers will wake me up because I reach my destination.
After some time I found myself in place called Kalbaskraal near malmesbury, and I realised that I took a wrong train because of babalas.

No comments:

Post a Comment