Friday, February 17, 2012

Two people walk out of building into a story

Life is full of surprises, sometimes we expect unexpected. Tami Gum and Luvo Mali are working for the same company different departments.
After a long day of induction they decided to take the bus together. “It was hard and long day said one of the guys”, “yes indeed and I enjoyed everything about it, especially after I met my interns “. “By the way my name is Tami Gum and my clan name is Radebe from   a small village called Water fall, under the rule of chief Majola” he said. “Ok Radebe my name is Luvo Mali and my clan name is Mpinga from   a small village called Water fall, under the rule of chief Majola” he said
After three seconds silence was golden. “Damn!  Man I don’t believe it’s you after all this years you still alive” said Tami, “I’m still alive my friend, the thing is that after my father passed away my mother decided that we leave the village Luvo, said.
Tami and Luvo they didn’t believe it with their own two eyes that after so many years they will be friends again, after having so much in common
“Are you still in music my friend Tami said that, “yes my friend and you? “ Luvo reply
“Yes my friend, I just clinch a deal with Multi-Racial Records and I need someone I can work with to produce this album of mine” said Tami. “There is no need to ask my friend you know I’m good on vocals and piano, let’s make this album and dedicate it to our people in Water fall” Luvo said it with joy on his face
I wish life was fair to all of us, meeting a long time friend someone you had share your childhood with






2 comments:

  1. I did not quite get the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that the frienship was restored. Hope that you will build on it now.

    ReplyDelete