Friday, February 17, 2012

Some Churches are money making scam

After I watched 3rd Degree and Carting Edge about pastors who are claiming that they have a power to heal and they continue by saying that those who can’t see will see and those who can’t hear will hear. One of our witnesses is that we are living in a society which believes in God, and preachers continue to preach lies about how God gave them the powers. Most of this churches targeted poor people, who coming from poor backgrounds, some of them had been witched, not working, some can’t get children.    
 I realised that some churches are in money making scams. Through my curiosity I found that most churches want their Congregation to donate 10% of their salary. This issue is raping around our communities and poor people keep on believing on them. Some of them sacrifices their last money to donate to the church some lend it to loan sharks.
I’m really angry about this matter because our grandparents are the number one target because of their illnesses. I think it’s time for government to intervene on this matter because the way I see it, they are running illegal businesses, despite that they are using God’s name. They live in mansions and drive expensive cars, some owning private jets

No comments:

Post a Comment