Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Feelings follow behavior.


All too often we let our emotions rule our lives, it is important to be aware of your own behavior as it can activate feelings not only in yourself but also in others. I always try to treat a person around me as I want to be treated which means I am able to control my feeling.  The question that we have to ask ourselves is, are we able to rule or control our emotions for that matter.  Females have high than males and their emotions can be effected by the smallest of things returning the biggest explosion on that smirky unhelpful shop assistant.
Every example that I've mentioned above relates to some variety of behavior change. Do feelings follow behavior or does behavior follow feeling? Your feelings are directly associated with your behavior  If you want to control your feelings you must also change your behavior.  You can control your thoughts and feelings if you will take my advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment