Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Write a list: the 10 most unexpected consequences of being online


The most thing that makes me being on without expected it, its when I need to apologize to someone see my apology It might not mean much to you but for what its worth I truly am sorry for always breaking your heart its truly not what I wanted I know you heard it all before, but please forgive me I’m willing to give it my all for us to be like before I Love You. When I need to Connect and share my feelings with others

I’m tired of being ignored by everyone. I feel so alone. Everyone in their twenties I know is living the good life and I'm stuck at home with a psychotic disease cause I MIGHT hurt myself. I can't be seen at the hospital cause of the stupid effigy taxes and new "health care plan" that the branch of hospital I go to was forced to shut down. I don't know what to do with my depression of being alone or the "third wheel" only Jesus keeps me alive as I read the bible. I've tried to make new friends at church but it's just not working. I feel like a failure for someone my age.

No comments:

Post a Comment