Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Our greatest strengths are our greatest weaknesses


Each and every human being is born with strength and weakness; however we are different when it comes to strength and weakness. Meaning that we often hear from people about one’s strengths and weakness! It is highly debatable but I do agree with this statement, strengths are strengths and they are always good but I don’t believe that the weakness we have is also good equally.
My greatest strength is that I am very honest and a self-starter. Now you might be thinking how on earth can someone be too honest, but the truth is it has got me into trouble plenty of times, I have no poker face so if someone asks me what my thoughts and opinions are on assignments I just explain everything and I ended up giving them my answers. Another of my greatest strengths and weaknesses is my ability to continuously speak out of my mind. Being honest to yourself and others is the best way.


No comments:

Post a Comment