Wednesday, September 26, 2012

List your top 200 achievements


The best of my achievement and I am proud of it, When I go to the link for My Achievements I want it to show the achievements I still have to get by default. Instead it always shows the ones I have instead.
I went under my settings and changed it to ones I have not won, nothing changed. Tried this several times back and forth always the same results.  Am I missing something or is what I want not possible?
I played some games and I earned most if my achievements offline after my 1 month free trial ended but I stopped, then I started playing again but this time I got gold live back, I am getting a new console and I want to put all my achievements in it, will my hard worked achievements that I earned offline after my trial ended transfer as well? My best achievements I ever had are that I have achieved my national diploma within three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment